Floral Playsuit #OOTD

3/13/2017 02:16:00 pm

Hey peeps!

Finally, a new post!
We are already in March! How time flies.

I'm finally done with my internship.
Yay!!

And now, I'm sure you guys can see that I had made 'some' (HUGE) changes with the layout of my blog.
I'm happy with it so far.
Still left the header where I need to redesign it. (That one is just a temporary)
And also thanks to my bro with the technical stuff.

I bought this ValleyGirl playsuit when I was in the land of Koalas and Kangaroos.
I fell in love with it immediately.


It's actually an off-shoulder playsuit, but I'm still not really confident to pull off the off-shoulder look yet.
Hence, I decided to wear the sleeves up.
Also, the middle part of the playsuit is crochet, and is see through.
So I decided to wear an inner-wear, to not show anything unnecessary.


I wore this on the first day of CNY 2017, is for a church CNY service.
I wanted to look put together and still want to be comfortable all day.
Thus, I paired my whole outfit with a comfortable pair of brown heels from NEXT.

I've been a busy bee these few weeks.
Been packing my luggage to go to Sydney, Aus to continue on my studies!
Will see you guys soon!



Love Me!!! XOXO 💕💕💕💕

You Might Also Like

0 comments

♥Follow me ♥