Easy White Christmas Nail Tutorial

12/16/2015 10:07:00 pm

Hi Hi Gals!!

I'm going to share with you all how I did my Christmas nails this year!
I did some tutorials last year and the 2 years before.
Candy Cane Nails here
Snowflakes Nails here

So, this year I'm going to do a simple yet really pretty nail art just for this Christmas!
It's inspired by the snow globe. ♥♥
And there's a white Christmas tree there!! =)

So how to do this?
Things you'll need:
Toothpick
White nail polish
Top Coat
1. Use a white nail polish and draw a line on the tip of the nail.
Doesn't have to be very pretty, cause it represent the landscape of the snow. =)
2. Add white dots which represent the snow falling all around the nails except for the ring finger.
3. Draw a simple white Christmas Tree with a Toothpick on the ring finger nail.
4. Add white dots on the ring finger nail.
5. Put on a layer of top coat.
And you are DONE!!!
♥♥

Simple, easy and still pretty! =)
If you guys did it!
Do share the results with me.
I would love to see your creation! =)

Have a wonderful Christmas ahead! =)
And a Happy New Year!



Love Me!! XOXO ♥♥♥♥

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Wonderful nice Xmas-themed nail art... So beautiful!

    -gig love - http://cre8tonebabe.blogspot.my

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could do nail arts by myself. Unfortunately my left hand can't even hold a mani. This is a cute design btw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will try them very soon. The color is very ladylike and i can wear it everyday! Much loves

    http://julisapratiwi.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nails look classy and pretty. Love the delicious Gingerbread man you are holding :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cute and lovely nails you had.
    love the color and thank you for sharing with us

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow I am in love with your nails. Belated merry Christmas dear. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww so cute. after seeing your post i just remember i need to redo my mani ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww that is so cute! Seeing your post I just realized I need to redo my mani ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww.. That's such a cute NOTD for Christmas. Love the delicate details

    GIG Love – Chai – Style.. A Pastiche! - styleapastiche.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This nail art is so cute. The least I do for my nails is paint them. I always end up doing something messy!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this is so adorable! You nailed it with your fun and definitely appropriate nails to celebrate the festivity!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow what a cute and pretty nail art to do ... your nails are so cute loved the shape

    ReplyDelete

♥Follow me ♥