Mini Surprise Lunch @ Lunarich 27/8/14

9/19/2014 08:47:00 pm

Hi hi *waves*
=)
I'm going to be writing about my small little lunch date with my good buddies Caiying and YiKai. =)

I thought it was just a small normal lunch date together, cause we haven't met after their studies and I was super duper happy that I can meet them.
And it's also a good way to spend my 4 hour break in between my classes.
YiKai being a gentleman he is [LOL] , drove me and Caiying over for lunch.

I'm not that good at making decisions on where to eat, well is because I'm not that picky at what to eat, so I rather let them choose where to go and eat instead.
I kept on asking where are we going to eat. But none of them answered me. =(
When I saw them drove over to The Cruises Steak House at Ideal.
I asked, is there where we are eating.
Then Caiying ask me : or you want Lunarich?
I said : Here nice mie? (Is this restaurant even nice?) Not answering her question.
[Even though I don't mind that we eat there, in my mind is, so this is where they want to eat, so I really don't care where we were going to eat.]
But right after I said that, she told Yikai to bring us to Lunarich instead. =0

Then I felt something suspicious. But it was still a few days before my birthday, so I really didn't think that it will be anything for me.
=D
But right after we parked and got out of the car, being the observant one I am, I saw Caiying took a box of cake out together.

Caiying saw that I was looking at her holding the cake, then she knew she doesn't have to keep it anymore.
Surprise failed!!!! =D ♥♥
So they wished me a Happy Early Birthday!! =) ♥♥

Went to the restaurant with a even happier heart. =)
And we ate lunch, chatted a hell long time.
But hey that's what we all do, when we meet up after seeing each other, after such a long time.
=)

They bought two slices of cakes. Which I'm grateful. ♥♥
If they bought a whole cake, I don't think we can finish it after our lunch.

Left : Black Forest.
Right : Blueberry Cheesecake


As they were trying to take out the plastic around the cake.
Blueberry Cheesecake failed. Lol!!!
So only Black Forest survived!! =)
In the end this became in the pic and not the other one.


Thank you both so so so much ♥♥♥♥


I really am grateful that we met and love you tons!!! ♥♥
8 years of friendship and counting =)


My friendship with this dude is even longer, but we recently just got closer.
Which I'm also very grateful.
We were in the same kindergarten by the way. =)


All 3 of us. =)
♥♥

If you guys were wondering what I ate.
We had their set lunch. So is way more cheaper.
I ordered carbonara spaghetti set lunch, which comes with a drink, salad and ice cream as dessert. =)
For about RM23. Around that price. =)


Thanks for the failed small birthday celebration. =)
Love ♥♥

Hope we can see each other soon again!!




Love Me!! XOXO ♥♥♥

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. Haha! Happy Birthday. Thx for sharing. gig love

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute surprise!!! Lunch looks delicious...and the cake... nam! Now Im craving one :)
    Happy Bday!
    giglove!

    novelstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was very thoughtful of your friends to celebrate your birthday...... but too bad the surprise element failed ! GigLove

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww that is so sweet! I coukd imagine how the surprise took place. Great friends you have

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cake really looks delicious.
    Happy birthday to you, stay pretty^^
    GIGLove

    Indira
    http://indiranyan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww.. what a lovely Birthday surprise... 8 years of friendship and I'm sure it's to many more to come.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the cakes look amazing! I think I would start with a cheesecake!
    Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg that cake looks delicious, seems like you guys had a great time! gig loce

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those slices of cakes look so delish. Happy B-day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those desserts look divine - Looks like you had a wonderful outing with your friends! <3 GIGLove

    ReplyDelete
  11. souds like you had a great time with your friends. 8 yrs of friendship, beautiful and so special. ps-those cakes look great. giglove

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, you should treasure your friends... It's so nice having those thoughtful friends... Both cake and the food are so yummy!!!

    ~GigLove
    www.fiarevenian.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. your friends are so lovely.. btw happy birthday to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. omg I'm drooling over the cakes now! :P So sweet of them awww :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. the cake looks relish! also happy birthday :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Birthday to you! It's great to celebrate it with your treasured friends. And I died when I saw the cake! LOL

    xx Donah
    giglove

    ReplyDelete
  17. Surprise always make people happy! =D And the most grateful thing is good friends around to celebrate. =) giglove

    ReplyDelete
  18. sounds like a great time ..food looks delicious giglove

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy birthday dear! Your friends are so sweet to prepare such a surprise, no matter if it is failed. I love the black forest!

    ReplyDelete

♥Follow me ♥